Monday 31 January 2011

Charlotte Observer Blog Spotlight

Today on the Charlotte Observer Science & Technology Blog Spotlight, you can find an interview by Tyler Dukes with me, done while I was attending Science Online 2011.  It's called, Blending art and science with a little fantasy.

For more media interviews and podcasts about my own artwork and the science-art scene at large, you can see my Media page. I've done a number of interviews lately, and it's really opened my eyes to new facets of the science-art impact.  The questions are varied and intelligent.  Tyler, like Desiree, Mike and Adrian and the others, had done his homework and looked at the usefulness of science-art in an interesting way. 

- - - - - - - - 

Original artwork on The Flying Trilobite Copyright to Glendon Mellow

2 comments:

Marco Meredith said...

Great interview, my freind showed me a video on you tube about an artist/science enthusiast called Theo Jansen, deffinitely worth googling his work.

Glendon Mellow said...

Thanks Marco!

I think I recall some of Jansen's work from my university courses - I'll have to look into it again. Thanks for the suggestion!

Post a Comment

Posts over 14 days old have their comments held in moderation - I've been getting an unusual amount of spam for a guy who paints trilobites. I'll release it lickety-split though.

Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Glendon Mellow. All rights reserved. See Creative Commons Licence above in the sidebar for details.
Share |